At Nexus Summit 2018, you will have the opportunity to meet professionals and leaders from around the globe to exchange information and insights, discuss business opportunities, and learn about the newest trends and innovations.
Voltage 120, frequency 60 Hz. Adaptors that may be required are two flat blades or two flat blades with a round grounding pin.
Become familiar with American etiquette for private, public, and business interactions.
Tipping in the United States is customary. A 15% to 20% tip is usually expected in restaurants, taxis, and for services you receive.
Smoking as well as the use of an e-cigarette, vape pen, or e-hookah is prohibited in virtually all enclosed public places in Minnesota. These places include, but are not limited to:
• Convention facilities
• Bars and restaurants
• Recreational facilities including enclosed sports arenas and stadiums
• Shopping malls
• Public restrooms
Learn more about the Minnesota Clean Indoor Air Act
Help plan your trip by checking the current exchange rate of your currency to U.S. dollars.
Standard business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Language & Time Zone
Sessions at the event are conducted in English. Minneapolis is in the Central Time Zone. In July, the Central Time Zone is five hours behind UTC.
Phone & Internet
Hotels offer high-speed Internet connections.
- U.S. country code: +1
- Downtown Minneapolis area code: (612) for most hotels and businesses
- U.S. telephone numbers have ten digits total, which includes the area code and a seven-digit phone number (e.g., 312.555.1234)
- To make a call, dial “1,” then the area code, and then the seven digit number
- To call internationally from Minneapolis, dial "011," then the country code, then the area code, and then the number