Connect With Purpose
The Nexus Fair is an interactive, solutions-based learning environment designed to facilitate connections with those that share a deep passion and commitment to improved experiences, outcomes and costs in both health care and education. The Nexus Fair offers an opportunity for attendees to learn about interprofessional assets from individuals or organizations who are leaders in the interprofessional community. It's networking with a purpose.
The Nexus Fair offers an opportunity for personal, in-depth conversation between presenters and attendees, our goal is to:
- Provide a dynamic interactive venue for attendees to meet other members of the interprofessional community and learn together
- Be educated on work, policy issues, and trends that impact interprofessional practice and education efforts
- Make new connections with presenters and other attendees that will bring you closer to the IPE community
The Nexus Fair will be Monday July 30, 1:15-2:45 pm & Tuesday, July 31, 9:15-10:45 am. During each 90-minute Nexus Fair, attendees can visit:
- Nexus Showcase Presentations - an interactive demonstration of practical, skills-based information, resources and Q&A with a small group of up to 30 colleagues.
- General and student Poster Sessions - featuring the latest data, outcomes and evidence on current IPE initiatives, with presenting authors available at specific sessions.
- Resource Exchanges - Presenters share interprofessional tools, educational modules, and other practical resources that may be of interest and value
How to Make the Most of your Nexus Fair Experience
- Map out which organizations you want to visit during each Nexus Fair, including their date, time, and location
- Bring a notebook to take notes on what you learn
- Be sure to connect with presenters and other attendees